Join the dynamic brother & sister investigating team, Keli and Rob Adams. for the basics of paranormal investigating on this spooky “hop” around historic Atchison on the River City Coach. Keli Adams of Adams' Family Paranormal is an avid Ghost hunter & Paranormal Enthusiast, who has been investigating for over 26 years. Her brother Rob has been investigating different phenomenon for over 12 years.
Our beginning investigators will first be treated to the famous Haunted Atchison Coach Tour, stop at the designated restaurant for a light meal, and then you will visit the Sallie House. We will learn about the equipment, procedures and things professional investigators look for while exploring haunted sites. Mature audience. Please check in at the Santa Fe Depot, 200 S. 10th St., 10 minutes before event.
Tickets: $65 per person (24 seats)
2017 Event Schedule:
- Friday, Oct. 13 (6pm-9:30pm) SOLD OUT
- Friday, Oct. 27 (6pm-9:30pm) SOLD OUT
- 6pm-7pm - Haunted Coach Tour
- 7pm-8pm - Dinner at Paolucci's: Salad, Spaghetti Dinner with Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Meat Sauce and Dessert. Tea and Water provided, alcoholic drinks are separate.
- 8:00pm-9:30pm - Ghost Hunting at the Sallie House.
* The price of the Haunted Hop INCLUDES All Taxes And Service Charges. All guests Must be at least 18 years old in order to attend the Haunted Hop. Tickets Are Sold For Specific Dates Only. No Cancellations – No Credits.
*Please contact Tours@atchisonkansas.net if you have any dietary needs.