Fall Clean Up
- Saturday, September 9, 20178am-Noon
A date for 2018 has NOT been set yet.
To schedule pick-up service, please call the City Shop at (913) 367-5561.
*Pick-Up and Drop-Off items subject to change every year.
1100 Main Street Drop Location (site of old MGP flour mill)
- Mattresses and bulky items
- Tires - no rims(individual Atchison County residents can drop off tires -limit 12 per load until 11am then unlimited or until trucks are full)
Please call the City Shop for Pick-Up:
- Air Conditioners (Freon must be removed and tagged)
- Appliances (Freon must be removed and tagged)
- Leaves in a paper bag or hard sided container (no plastic bags)
- Bundled Yard Waste (4ft max)