Murder Mystery Dinner
October 25h: Murder at the Deadwood Saloon
Join us for an Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner!
HOW TO PLAY IN 8 EASY STEPS:
1) GUESTS ARRIVE AT PARTY IN CHARACTER
Each guest receives a detailed character description ahead of time with background information on the party.
2) HOST READS AN INTRODUCTION TO THE PARTY
This explains how the night is to proceed.
3) GUESTS RECEIVE A PREPARED ENVELOPE WITH INFORMATION AND OBJECTIVES
Guests start mingling and verbally sleuthing as they enjoy the party
4) THE MURDER OCCURS
5) INVESTIGATOR READS A SHORT SYNOPSIS OF HOW TO PROCEED
Guests get more info and objectives and continue sleuthing as party continues.
6) INVESTIGATOR PRESENTS EVIDENCE
Guests review evidence before making final accusations.
7) HOST HANDS OUT ACCUSATION SHEETS
Guests guess the murderer and vote for best dressed, best acting, etc.
8) THE MURDERER IS REVEALED!
Investigator reads explanation and host hands out awards.
That's it! No pencils. No scripts. No complicated process. And a "real live murder" at the party! The murder is solved by mingling and sleuthing, allowing everyone to participate fully to the extent that they feel comfortable doing so. This sets the stage for much spontaneity and insures every party is kept lively!
Please let Tours@atchisonkansas.net know if you would like a main role or that of an extra. All roles still have tasks and can try to solve the mystery
* The price of the Murder Mystery Dinner INCLUDES All Taxes And Service Charges. All guests Must be at least 18 years old in order to attend a Murder Mystery Dinner. Tickets Are Sold For Specific Dates Only. No Cancellations – No Credits.
*Please contact Tours@atchisonkansas.net if you have any dietary needs.