July 17, 2020
Take the kids to the Amelia Earhart Festival carnival! Located at the 500 block of Main strreet, our carnival has a little bit of everything, from thrill rides to those even the little ones can enjoy. Of course, you can always try your luck at the midway!
The Carnival will be open from 6 pm until 11 pm Wednesday – Friday and from noon until midnight on Saturday.
Bracelet tickets are $20 until Wednesday at 5pm then $25 at the carnival. Price for each bracelet ticket is $20. Each “ticket” can be exchanged for an unlimited ride pass for one of the following sessions:
- Wednesday, July 17th, 6pm – 11pm
- Thursday, July 18th, 6pm – 11pm
- Friday, July 19th, 6pm – 11pm
- Saturday, July 20th, Noon – 6pm (day bracelet)
- OR Saturday, July 20th, 6pm – midnight (night bracelet)